2019 Saltwater Bass Series Event Guideline
Sign up / check- in will end at 5 a.m. If you show up after, you will have to wait and go out last.
Each team will be assigned a # so you can check back in at tournaments end
Boat Launch will be from 5:00 – 5:30 with boat inspection at the top of the ramp BEFORE you launch, please have your live well / bait tank lids open when you pull up in line to launch. If your boat is not inspected / checked off you will incur a DQ
Shotgun start will be at 6 a.m. For a SAFE start, please stage up to the left or right depending on the direction you intend to run with smaller boats staging toward the back of the pack.
All events will end at 3 p.m. with the night event ending at 3 a.m. Make sure to give the check-in boat your team # so you are deemed NOT LATE and incur a penalty or DQ. A 1lb per minute penalty and after 10 minutes you will be DQ’d
No more than 2 teams weighing fish at the dock, have your big fish tagged and ready to bring to the scales straight from the boat.
MESH WEIGH BAGS ONLY and remember to NEEDLE YOUR FISH when caught if necessary
Ch 65 is the SBS tournament channel
Tournament BBQ and Awards to follow
ENTRY FEES and OPTIONS
Basic Entry > $150
Big Bass > $50
Top Two > $50
ALL IN > $250
Rookie / Family
Basic Entry > $100
Big Bass > $25
Top Two > $25
ALL IN > $150
Big Bass pays back 100% to the biggest 3 bass in each Division
Top Two pays 100% to the top 2 finishers in each Division
The Saltwater Bass Series Pays back 70% of basic entries at the events and returns 10% back in form of the Year End Prize....2019 Mercury 115 4-Stroke Motor for a total of 80% payback of basic entries
*** There is a ONE TIME per season PER PERSON Event / Insurance fee of $40 whether you fish one event or all the events***
Entries can be mailed to
Saltwater Bass Series
5933 East Pavo Street
Long Beach, Ca. 90808
Aaron Jeffrey doing work for the SBS!
Copyright © 2018 Saltwater Bass Series - All Rights Reserved.